Let’s talk about our new marketing term, the Social Media Plan. As its name suggests, it is just a plan to make the most of your social media, that is, your presence of Amigo Infoservices in social networks. But let’s see more in detail what is our Social Media Plan and how it can benefit you in your communication strategy.
What is our Social Media Plan?
We can define the Social Media Plan as a document that includes an initial phase of analysis of our networks or our presence in networks and a second phase that consists of a road map, a plan to follow to get the most out of our social networks have previously set some objectives.
So in order to understand these agendas and goals, you need to look at the company’s marketing strategies. This can be very selective and sharply done work which needs to achieve only one goal that how to gain profit from a different platform.
We have a team which is expertise in this subject. They have made a social media plan where you can find everything related to marketing and increasing values.
Having said that, let’s look at the phases of our social media plan:
- Starting point: Within the first phase we start with the starting point. Where are we? Who are we? We need to know if we have followed some strategy in networks before and see what state they are in or if we start from scratch. In addition, to know perfectly what we do or what we want to sell. For example, if we are working on call center projects, there has to be a proper introduction given for that service and a dedicated team working on it. This can give you a better and clear idea about the strategies.
- Analysis: A little more in depth, we will make an analysis of how the company is and what image the users have of it. For this, the SWOT dynamic can come very well to see what our weaknesses, threats, strengths, and opportunities which is available on Amigo infoservices Twitter.
- Definition of objectives: At this point, we have defined very well what we want to achieve with our presence in social networks: increase brand recognition, sell more, get leads (potential customers), recover from a crisis, etc. All this must be well defined in this phase to be able to move forward in this line.
- Development of the strategy and the Social Media Manager: At this point, our Social Media Manager comes into action, which is not the same as the Community Manager. The Social Media Manager is responsible for defining the strategy to be followed in networks.
- Measurement of results: At this point, we only have to measure the results to see that our strategy is correct and the objectives are being achieved
Thus in this way, we succeed in being a very strong and efficient company in the market. And get us a lot of data entry projects from different clients.